Saturday 9 November 2013

100 word challenge #week 10#


          It was a normal day at first. I was out by myself down the riverside, my family were out doing holiday stuff. Anyway as I was walking I spotted a duck in the water. It looked happy enough eating some bread playing with the other ducks but then I spotted something moving in the water. This was not a duck it was a snake! I tried to warn the ducks but they didn't hear me I screamed and shouted but still they didn't hear me. I had to think fast, so I did it I jumped in the water. Splash!








2 comments:

  1. This is great Lauren. I wonder what happened next?

    ReplyDelete
  2. why no comments:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

    ReplyDelete

Your comments will be posted once they have been moderated. Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on our work.