Saturday 23 November 2013

Xbox One: Million Consoles Sold In 24 Hours


Microsoft Retail Store Hosts Xbox One Midnight Launch Event Featuring A Killer Instinct Ultra Gaming Tournament In San DiegoMicrosoft has sold more than one million Xbox One consoles in less than 24 hours, despite some users saying they have been plagued by technical problems.
The next-generation gaming console is now sold out at most retailers after going on sale in 13 countries across the world on Friday, the US firm said.
Yusuf Mehdi, corporate vice president of marketing and strategy for Xbox, said: "We are humbled and grateful for the excitement of Xbox fans around the world.
"Seeing thousands of excited fans lined up to get their Xbox One and their love for gaming was truly a special moment for everyone on the Xbox team.
This is pretty cool,I am a xbox fan and me and my friend waited for 2 hours for the Xbox one at Game.

3 comments:

  1. I think the xbox one looks awsome and so does the controller. I wish I had one but I only have the xbox 360

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the xbox one looks awsome and so does the controller

    ReplyDelete

Your comments will be posted once they have been moderated. Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on our work.